Accepted Givet10's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played alot of pvp in these last weeks, its great to have some practice and also thanks to the guides who hosted them
1598552592326.webp
 
I did a tour from some places in the shire to Annuminas, bareketta and fornost. thanks everyone who joined :D
1599052454250.webp
 
thanks everyone who joined my trial tour it was great fun, i hope you guys liked it. :D
1599311818401.webp
 
I also want to thank everyone who joined all my other tours and minigames these last weeks, we did alot and we had alot of fun, This really is a great comunity. I will do many more tours/minigames in the future and if you want me to start one you can always ask! Also i want to thank everyone who helped me with this guide app and convinced me to go for it, you guys are great! :D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top