• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Goodbye from me

ooitsbirdo

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Sooo yeahhh im making also one of these... to be honest im only a foreman so there is no point to me doing this, but you know i see this band wagon trend, i will join it. So yep im resigning from foreman since i have nothing to do, im not enjoying the server enforcing system in the part few month where a few members where unrightfully banned (looking at you MR @Volcrest you are a nice lad, @Commandotrigger , @Eaglz24 @yomama629 you are both shill's #rekt ) i would like to say it was a nice time meeting you all and building with you lads, been here for 3+ years and i have enjoyed fairly most of it. I would also like to say im not leaving forever i'll pop on once or twice or build something if there is anything interesting, and will come on to visit my friends of course. So farewell and see you sometime soon maybe.
p.s @Fornad is holding my family a gun point please help me, i need to pay him $1730 by midnight tonigh, PLSS help!!! (edgymemes)

Can we please beat 18 likes , @Eaglz24 I WILL DOOO IT (remember this is a joke not to be taken serious, i am a light hearted person)

Last edited:
Ooits I just want to say this again. I think I am speaking for most people as saying we appreciate all the work you did for MCME. Hope you the best.

Guys please pay attention to this very important request I have to make. That is do not like ooits post, I must beat him with more likes.
thxkbye

Im Very sad to see you leave ooits, hope you Will visit sometimes, and i wish you the best In all the things you Will do in the future,

Fly high Birdo

Dang, I come back for the first time in six months and all this happens. You were one of the first players I remember seeing back when I joined in 2014, and it's sad to see you go. Maybe we'll meet again someday, if the fates align.
He is on the server since october 2011, i ve seen it in the MCME Museum.