• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Goodbye Lads

thomasd18

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
It's time for me to go lads, it's been a good run but time and age have finally gotten the best of me.

Yes im leaving, I know I have not been around as much as I should be for a while now and what I once passed of as being a burn out is turning out to be something a lot deeper than I imagined.

It's hard to explain why now I am to leave, this year has been a crazy ride I know a few of you know that I dropped out of uni and have gone back to school. To explain why I did this would take forever but at my attempt to make it short ill say that I began to realise I have 1 life and if I want to enjoy it I have to take the risks to persue what I want. As a person I have grown massively this year and this is the reason I am to leave. I have not been enjoying the building side of MCME for a while now and I was never sure why. I used to blame changes in staff or building techniques to why this was but I now realise that MCME has stayed the same. It was me who has changed, I dont really know what part of me has but I just dont feel as if MCME should be part of my life. This year feels like me moving on from my teenage life to my 20s and me loosing interest in MCME is most likely part of that. I need to put full effort into my future now and as I actually enjoy doing that I have no time for MCME, I still intend to be active on discord but im quitting the server for good.

I just now want to thank every person who I have played with on this server for the last 5 years of my life. I have so many amazing memories of this place which I will never forget whereever my life now takes me. I really hope this server continues as its such a great place to meet new people from around the world and is really one of the greatest minecraft servers to ever exist. I hope you all have great times still finishing this project, maybe DA or even Moria will be finished when I finally come back after my life goes to shit :p

I hope one day when were a lot older I shall get to meet all of you in person aswell would be lit.

Cya.

Noot Noot

So long as you keep coming back every so often for some cheeky banter and karaoke.

Ahah wish you all the best fellow Thomas

Thomas! You are the man! Thanks so much for everything you have done for the server and all the awesome stuff you taught me! We will miss you! Hope to see you around my man! Noot Noot!

I’ll miss ya man, I really will. Good luck with your future endeavors and good luck if you ever go into film. I wish the best for you. Until we meet again

Godspeed

Last edited:
I'll miss you Thomas. Whoever will uphold the penguin noot and purposefully mispronounce my username now? See ya around some day alright?

Someone discovered swipe right.

Good luck with your future endeavours. MCME thanks you for your time.

I still remember my first job with you, we were vegetating tolfalas and we kept going for hours, I remember you didnt pay much attention to the job so I had to go around correcting things other people did wrong. I also remember your terrible singing...

Farewell Thomas good luck with your life and I would love to see you come online from time to time ;)

-noot noot, Jona

I still remember my first job with you, we were vegetating tolfalas and we kept going for hours, I remember you didnt pay much attention to the job so I had to go around correcting things other people did wrong. I also remember your terrible singing...

Farewell Thomas good luck with your life and I would love to see you come online from time to time ;)

-noot noot, Jona
I remember my first jobs with Thomas as well. DA was on hold to plan it's second revamp so the only active project was Moria and the only available jobs in Moria was ruining in and around the Chamber of Light. After my eight ruining job I was so bored of ruining that I outright swore to Thomas when he suggested me to join another one of his ruining jobs. Ofcourse I helped him anyways because he said he wasn't allowed to leave Moria until it was all ruined and that he hadn't seen the (in-game) sun in a month.

Attachments

• Okay this is epic.png
    Okay this is epic.png
    274.9 KB · Views: 132
We'll miss you, you were a fun foreman. I hope life find you well but you won't forget us. A visit or 2 wouldn't hurt either.

Thomas, you're making me crying. What you say moves me a lot. I wish that all your dreams come true, and I hope that if you come back on MCME, it doesn't mean your life got shitty. You are a great funny man, you shouldn't have that much troubles. Friendship is key, and I'm sure you don't lack it.
I will not forget you easely, for you were one of the first on this server that I met.
Goodbye, my friend - until our next meeting.