• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

In Progress GoofySandwich - Artist app

GoofySandwich

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
* Date joined - Not sure. First time I visited as an adventurer just exploring. But my interest in building on mcme (and activity) started late 2023 early 2024?

* Jobs -
job - RaurosBottom
Leader - PacifistFigher
Date - 01 - 28 - 2024
What I did - I built some "islands" and "repainted" the ground.

* Plotbuilds - None (I am not commoner)

* PlotSquared plots - None (I dont think I have access or something about the server being shut down at this date)

* Additional builds - Built on another server

* Interests - I dont know the style differences 100% of the LotR themes. I have a sense of it from different medias but nothing more because im not building on mcme.
I enjoy building fantasy builds. I like building things from movies or books I like. Eg older disney movies, westerns, lord of the rings etc. I am a history nerd (No, I dont know everything about history, but I enjoy it) So I like building ancient themed builds eg ancient greek, persian, arabic, east asian, south american builds etc. I love nature so I also like building trees, waterfalls, rivers etc, Im not the best at terrain becasue I dont know how the fancy tools (world machine etc) work but I have some knowledge of World edit, voxel, arceon and loft.

* Motivation - I would like to apply for artist because I think building in middle earth would be a great deal of fun and a big learning experience for me when building.
Ofcourse I would like to build the most "common/popular" parts of the world eg hobbiton, minas tirith, mines of moria etc. And I know they are already built ofc. Im open to help with other projects/ revamps that might come up.

Sidenote I recently read hobbit and just started reading the LotR books and feel thrilled to compare with movies / mcme etc.

Last edited:
Update #1
After getting commoner ( yay ) I have now gained access to freebuild amongst other things, and actually used the mcme pack for the first time. Here are some builds that I made exploring the mcme pack.
This is on my personal warp in freebuild /warp zzzgoofy

Last edited:
Update #1
After getting commoner ( yay ) I have now gained access to freebuild amongst other things, and actually used the mcme pack for the first time. Here are some builds that I made exploring the mcme pack.
This is on my personal warp in freebuild /warp zzzgoofy

I like the trees, though i highly recommend to use the End branches less, it's very apparent in the cliff tree that you use them a lot.
I recommend to vary the usage a little between regular thin branches and end branches to get to the same end goal.

Update #2
After doing a few plots and jobs to learn how to build with the mcme here are some of the result.

Jobs - Did a job with wyatt that was smoothing tunnels moria. 02 - 16 - 2024

WieldableMars gave me a plot to build a miningtunnel :
Moria - /warp zzzgm

Aylala gave me plots to build tombs
Not sure what the place is called but its close to Nardol

W0rldunder gave me a plot in plotworld to try making a tree.

I did some on my own building a river in freebuild (WIP)
/warp zzzgoofy