• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Gotay_Capricorn App 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotay_Capricorn

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Gotay_Capricorn

Date Joined : 2 March, 2012/13

What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico but I currently live in Pennsylvania in the United States of America. I am normally active at the mornings, and soon will mostly be active afternoons. I am more active on weekends but I am able to be active on weekdays
[Schedule may change in comings days depending if I get a new job in the weeks to come]

Are you regularly on our voice communication?
I am normally on the Voice Channels when I have my phone with me, as I do not have a full headset with a microphone for my pc so I use Discord in my phone with my headphones when I am on a Discord Call.

Do you talk on our voice communication? I am always talking and able to talk in Discord whenever I am on Voice Channels. When I am not in voice channels, I do not talk.

What makes a great Guide according to you? I have tried being guide before and I have done unofficial tours. I am glad to say I have grown to be better than I was at those times where I used to just participate in tours with little information, and had little knowledge of server material. I am friendly to every player that I meet and I do not hesitate to introduce new members to the community, always trying to Welcome as many of the new ones as I can. I normally spend my time in the newer areas and regions that are built in the server to try and find new places and different routes. I wander around the world in an aimless direction, which have made me discover other paths and routes to locations that are rarely visited on the server. I try to explain as best I can to the new players and I give advice on topics and subjects when I am asked or can. While I still have a lot more to learn about other locations and how to properly tour them, I am still learning more. Out of the server, I am very knowledgeable in my Tolkien lore, even opening discussions and theories about it or even asking questions myself or reading them, especially when it comes to much older things like the 1st age or such. Even if I am not the best builder, I also take my time to help some artists or designers who may need it or ask for it. I try to keep a happy attitude to every topic or discussions, and I try to prevent or solve conflicts among my peers. In all honesty, I want to be guide to help contribute to this server which has done a ton for me as without it I don't know where I'd be. Probably in some random minecraft survival server :p.

Thank you for applying for Guide, Gotay_Capricorn.
We will discuss your application among the Guide Team and let you know what we have decided in a private conversation on the forums. If you have any questions, be sure to message any Guide on Discord or the Forums and we'll be sure to answer them! Keep up the good work, be patient and good luck!!!
-The Guide Team

Status
Not open for further replies.