• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted GotenB's minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotenB

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join? 10th march 2021

What is your current rank? Commoner

Why do you want this badge? I have not been on the server for a really long time but I have been online a lot since I joined and I have noticed that there is not a lot of minigames being run. I want the badge so I can change that. I am online a lot so that I can run minigames often. I think that if there is minigames more often then the adventurers stay on the server. I have think that people join the server and then just explore the biggest builds on the server and then leave because they think that that is that they can do on the server. Yes there is themebuilds but not everyone thinks that that is fun. There is a lot of Minecraft players that doesn't like to build things and just want to do minigames and stuff like that. So I could run minigames more often and that would hopefully entertain new and old players on the server and make the new players stay.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.