• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted GotenB's Minigames badge application 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotenB

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? 10 of march 2021
  • What is your current rank? Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? I took a break from MCME for a while so I haven't been using voice chats much lately but i'm going to be using them more from now on.
  • Why would you like this badge? I enjoy playing minigames and I also really enjoy being able to start minigames for the people who are bored or just wants to take a little break from building or other stuff and just play some quick minigames. The ability to make the server a little more fun for some people from time to time is something i miss from my time as a guide.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? I would probably use it quite often when I see that there is nothing else going on or people ask for some minigames but I wouldn't do it to often so that people don't get bored of it.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? I would take peoples ideas and suggestions into consideration about maps or locations or other stuff and I would try to make the minigames fun with voicechat and maybe try new ideas for the usage of the minigames from time to time.

Hello @GotenB

Thank you for your minigames badge application. As you have held the badge and been a Guide previously, and know how to use the plugin, I have given you the badge on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.