• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted GotenB’s tour badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotenB

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
  • I joined 10 march 2021
  • What is your current rank?
  • Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
  • Yes
  • What do you think you can do to make a good Tour?
  • I think that a good tour is both informative and fun. I would try to make creative tours as often as I can but also tours of the normal locations like Minas Tirith or the Shire so new adventurers can see those locations and get to know more about them. It is important to keep the people in the tour interested.
  • Why would you like this badge?
I would like to have this badge because I would like to get more involved with the community and I think that tours is a good way to get more involved. I am also thinking of applying for guide some day and doing tours with the badge will be a good way to practice for that. I also think that tours are really fun and I think that running tours seems fun.

Last edited:
Hey @GotenB

The Guides have discussed your application and we've decided that we would like you to do a trial tour for the badge.

You have to choose a location on the server, a date when the trial tour will take place and enough time to present said location. During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner. On this tour, it is mandatory for you to use voice chat. Please message me or smaug on discord with your date and time.

If you have anymore questions or queries, please let us know!

Hey @GotenB,

We have decided on your tour badge application.

We discussed your trial tour and decided we won't give you the tour badge at this current moment. You have been given a guide that will give you some tips and train you how to improve your tours, the application will still be open for when we think your ready for another trial tour.

If you have anymore questions or queries, please let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.