• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Green_Giant's Tour Badge Application

Green_Giant

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join? 26th September 2020.
What is your current rank? Commoner.
Do you regularly use our voice communication? Yes.
What do you think you can do to make a good tour? There are many ways to make a "good tour" and is not one set formula. Each tour guide has their own style to appeal to the players. Overall, important things include keeping the players engaged, and teaching them new things.
Why would you like this badge? I've already assisted other Tour Guides in their own tours, and I regularly tour people through paths of the dead. Would like to run my own smaller tours for new players when they ask for them. These would be impromptu.

Thank you for considering my application.

Hello Green

Thank you for your tour badge application. You will be receiving a trial tour and as I have already told you this, we have agreed to do it today. Good luck!