• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmit710trolz

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello all. I have been here before, about 2-3 years ago. I was unfortunately banned from the server for generating new terrain. I have lost my (forum) account since then. I want to join this community again because I remember how friendly everyone was, there love for Tolkien and how amazing the builds were.

So this is my re-entry into the community. Hopefully I will be welcomed with open arms

Last edited:
Reactions: Se7
Hello all. I have been here before, about 2-3 years ago. I was unfortunately banned from the server for generating new terrain. I have lost my (forum) account since then. I want to join this community again because I remember how friendly everyone was, there love for Tolkien and how amazing the builds were.

So this is my re-entry into the community. Hopefully I will be welcomed with open arms
Welcome back!

Welcome back, asmit! Everyone messes up sometimes, and you deserve another chance to be a part of MCME. Hopefully I will meet you soon on the server.

In future reference, you might want read the rules again because a lot has changed since the old days. The new player guide also has tons of answers to questions. If you have any problem, ask on the help forums!

I'm still going to need to be unbanned from the servers so I have put up a appeal
@DynoDaring64 has already appealed your ban. You will log in (IP is build.mcmiddleearth.com) and have to take a quiz that directs you to look at helpful documents such as the New Player Guide and the Terms of Service. Then, you will start at Bagend as a 2nd-degree Oathbreaker, and you will have to walk to Aldburg, with only the dynmap and other maps of Middle-Earth to guide you. When you get there, be sure to notify a Bounder or a Valar and we will repromote you on August 31st. Any further questions should be directed to a Bounder or a Valar. Good luck and I hope to see you as a Thrall again soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.