• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Greetly's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetly

Guide
Guide
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
April 19th, 2019
  • What is your current rank?
Adventurer
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
No I have not yet used the voice communication system.
  • Why would you like this badge?
I would like this badge because it would allow me to welcome new players in a fun way, allowing me to show of the wonderful builds on the server and also getting new players involved in the community. This badge would also allow me to connect to the community via the minigames meeting different people across the server.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
I would use this badge as often as I could. I am active most days on holidays and quite active on weekends.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
I would keep rotating different maps to allow variety into the games and would allow everyone to join the game. In addition I would create different quizzes every time to ensure variety and enjoyment from the player base.

Thanks,
Greetly

Hey @Greetly,

The Guides have discussed your application and come to the conclusion that we won't be giving you this badge at the current moment. You've only become active quite recently and you aren't commoner yet, which is a new requirement you need to be before applying for this badge.

You are more than welcome to apply in the future tho, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.