• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled greglas2

greglas2

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : greglas
Date Joined : July 2014

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes, nearly every day.
Do you have any particular skills?
I'm a nice person, willing to answer newcomers questions and talk to anyone, and I love trying to help people improve their building skills. In real life I do a lot of art, and I have a good appreciation and understanding of aesthetic builds in minecraft. I'm active in voice chats and talk to many people, however I do not like drama or negativity. I generally do not have disagreements with people about builds, but if I do I'M PROBABLY RIGHT. I've been told my voice is very nice.
Why are you applying for this rank?
I am saddened by the lack of jobs for the artist and abundant commoner and adventurer workforce, and active/accessible staff presence in American evening hours. I would like to pick up the rate of building. I have free time and MCME is personally somewhat close to me, and I would love to see more areas being worked on. I appreciate MCME very much, and I would be honored to help contribute to the progression of the map and community.
I loved road, wall, stream, treefix, and especially house jobs in my early years on the server, and honestly I'd still love to do some now, however there are pretty much none. I am capable of leading jobs, and I would be happy to run public jobs of any sort in any location, though preferably not Moria.

I built/lead the salt flats and the small Belfalas town of Windmaw, and while these locations are probably of lower standards in comparison to some newer builds, I could definitely do way better now.

Last edited:
Good luck Greglas. You'd be an excellent foreman, with all the advice you give!!

No further posts to be made by anyone else other than the applicant and the respective Head Valar of which the rank is being applied for.

Last edited: