• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted grub1saq's minigame application

Status
Not open for further replies.

grub1saq

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
I joined on August 3rd 2021 I think.

What is your current rank?
Commoner

Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I started using it more often and I’ll probably use it more in the future.

Why would you like this badge?
I’m working on a lot of stuff right now(private) and want to make my server time a bit more fun. Also people really like minigames like races and hide and seek which can be more fun than PVP (if you are bad at it like me). Also I hope that adventurers will have better experience joining the server for the first time, especially in the mornings when there is not much commoners or staff online.

If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
To put it simple I would use it as much as I can. (Some days I have 0 free time, some a lot )

How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
I would run multiple games one after another. I’ll choose different locations for Hide and Seek and Races, also Quiz can be fun for lore learned people. VC also can make minigames more fun.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.