• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

BRASHEXODUS

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
here is some theme ideas using the screenshots from around the server. I only created one to get your guy's viewpoints as well as comments towards these. would these be a lovely add on?
screenshots listed below are the ones that will be hopefully used. if you have one of the server please post. I would like to use your guy's screenshots. shaders look good with it. with a render distance of 16 to 32 extreme to get the full detail.
screenshot:1
wb3zI0P.png
[/spoiler

screenshot:2
8Pi2PRu.png

screenshot:3
zX9u8cq.png

here is the final product of what it could turn into. it can be many different things you want. just got to be creative

CDU1GIh.png

Hmmmm this is a realllllllly intrigueing idea :eek:. We really could make a shot according to the area the pack belongs (like in the pack logos, just bigger), but I feel like the area where the items come to lie should be one color background to ensure the icon (which have all kinds of colors) dont have the same color as the background and get hardly visible, on GUI functionality stands above nice look ;) So maybe take a picture whose interesting part is in the top half, around the player model.

Hmmmm this is a realllllllly intrigueing idea :eek:. We really could make a shot according to the area the pack belongs (like in the pack logos, just bigger), but I feel like the area where the items come to lie should be one color background to ensure the icon (which have all kinds of colors) dont have the same color as the background and get hardly visible, on GUI functionality stands above nice look ;) So maybe take a picture whose interesting part is in the top half, around the player model.
i like that concept. could include within the picture the name of the place aswell :) defiantly will test it out and see how it works

Cinematic server is currently not available, and only very few had access to it before because the server power it requires is surreal. And yes I think it allowed up to 32 chunks, but even with a decent machine you had to take the screen at 1-2 fps and it took about 30 minutes to 2 hours until all chunks were loaded at once.

Cinematic server is currently not available, and only very few had access to it before because the server power it requires is surreal. And yes I think it allowed up to 32 chunks, but even with a decent machine you had to take the screen at 1-2 fps and it took about 30 minutes to 2 hours until all chunks were loaded at once.
at 32 chunks i get only 32 frames while using a cinematic shader or a high end shader lol

Would this be a resource? I personally don't want a screenshot as the background for gui things, although I support the idea.

Would this be a resource? I personally don't want a screenshot as the background for gui things, although I support the idea.
Since everyone is opened minded I'm only hopefully supporting this as a open resource for anyone that want it implemented towards there pack. depends how people want it lol. just thought it would look nice for a background. If i get the mcmeta file working correctly i could hopefully make the background of the gui animiated but that does require some clipping/pasting/clipping/pasting/resizing/cutting/drinking coffee/photoshop crashing/ect.ect. lol just wanted to see what people would think of the idea of having screenshots of specific areas of the packs.