• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Guide Application by cogh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y6Pro

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : coughsyrupsmuggl
Date Joined : 19 January 2020
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Germany /Berlin. I play every day for many hours on the server :-D
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yeah every day
Do you talk on our voice communication? when my mike work yes
What makes a great Guide according to you? A good guide should be: friendly, helpful and communicative. It should welcome people so that they feel right at home. He should be able to answer many to all questions quickly. And maybe he should give some tips to people who have problems. he should clarify disputes (I am a trained skirmisher at my school) and have friends :D

Last edited:
>You need have your minecraft username on the website to< thanks fot the tip :D
>Think you Going to be a good guide (like your notre dam) < i thik build is not to compare with guide , but thanks a lot :)

Should I change your forum name? :p

But I think you can change it yourself at "Account details".

Should I change your forum name? :p

But I think you can change it yourself at "Account details".
Yes can you please change it in: Cough syrup smuggler. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_233441.png
    IMG_20200411_233441.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 147
[QUOTE = "Eriol_Eandur, Post: 59240, Mitglied: 5035"]
Jemand mit mehr als 5 Forumsnachrichten.
[/ZITAT]
Ah, my name: Cough Syrup

Hey @Cough syrup smug!

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial tour, of which is lead through discord.
We'll get back to you and if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards
- The Guide Team

Status
Not open for further replies.