• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Guide Application: Monster_Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster_Duck

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Monster_Duck
Date Joined :
28 January 2019
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from USA and I am normally online 9-11 p.m EST on days that I am not working; when I work I don't have time to be online. I have tons of free time on Saturday and Sunday though.
Are you regularly on our voice communication? As of late I haven't been quite as active, but whenever I play I am in voice chat pretty much.
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you? A great guide can answer questions new players have about the server and lore. They also work toward making MCME an enjoyable server for all people whether they are doing minigames planning major events or writing in the times. The best guide knows Tolkien knows Middle Earth and server lore and uses many different outlets to share it with MCME and its player base.

Status
Not open for further replies.