• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Guide Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emparra

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
My name is Emparra, and I joined Minecraft Middle Earth on February 28, 2018.
I am from the United States of America, and I typically come on the server to play between 4:30-5:00pm Central Standard Time during weekdays, and times may vary on weekends.
I do regularly use the Discord voice-chat, and I am a fairly fast typist and speller should that form of communication be required.

In my opinion, a great guide ought to be educated in the lore of the land, and well-traveled about it as well, and able to show others around, and able to communicate politely and coherently along the way. A guide ought to be kind and welcoming to newcomers, and helpful in answering any questions that fall within their jurisdiction.

I am well-versed in the lore of Middle Earth, if a tad rusty in a few spots, but I am able to answer most lore-related questions quickly and accurately without referring to the books, though I do keep these on hand. I am competent in the way of communication, well-mannered, and seek to be helpful in any way possible. I am teachable, and willing to take instructions and tips when given, and will do my best to remember all the guidelines and rules given me.

In real-life as well, I have 2 years of background as the seat of public relations and information center for the department I am employed in, and in guiding newcomers about the facility I am employed in.

In short, I love to walk the roads of Middle Earth, and enjoy showing others around as well (even though my sense of direction could use some improvement), and I would do my best to be aware of new-comers and how confusing the first hours, days, and even weeks of playing a server as large as MCME can be, and would help others just as I have been helped.

Thank you for your application

During your application you may be contacted to demonstrate a Trial Server tour where you will be provided with a location (Prior notice will be given to you to prepare for the tour through a PM). The tour will be appraised based on your ability to conduct yourself with a group of people, how you articulate the information of the location, your communication skills as well as organisation. Note: You must be using a Microphone to conduct the tour

Please note that not everyone will be asked to conduct a trial tour but an application may still be considered.

Each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community.

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your application, please do not hesitate to personal message me or one of the current guides. @TI_020601 or @Gary_Baggins, @SirEonwe, or @Arkengard, @Eldar_Telcontar, @mapthor, @Twili_Midlink , @Lord_Rafox . Good luck with your application.

Regards,
Mandolore100 (Head Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.