• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

How_Aarya

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Dear Guides,

Attached below is my new application for the opportunity to become a guide again.

Minecraft Username : How_Aarya

Date Joined : 15 February 2018

What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Netherlands / Depends on the schedule I have of the day

Are you regularly on our voice communication? Have not been on recently but can figure out a way to work it through my phone

Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

What makes a great Guide according to you?
A great guide follows community guidelines and helps any and all players with queries regarding the server, it's aspects and/or mentioned places and guidelines in a friendly and easy going manner. =D

Possible Dates - Any time after the 16th of August

Tour Location - Still undecided but will be confirmed by the end of next Monday.

Let me know if you have any questions, I can be contacted through Discord and/or by being replied to this thread.

Cheers,
Aarya

Do guides need to reapply, usually they can just message the head and get it back, right? (also by being guide before, and you especially so recently already have the skill right?)

Do guides need to reapply, usually they can just message the head and get it back, right? (also by being guide before, and you especially so recently already have the skill right?)
Nah, I was told I had to redo the trial tour because I resigned for a bit and those are the rules. Oh well, I don't particularly mind =D

There is always a full trial for each applicant no matter if they have been guide before or not

lol, I didn't have that when I switched between guide and artist a few times back in 201x, either way, I know you can do it Aarya! (stay awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.