• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Guide Applications

mandolore100

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello all,
Due to ongoing changes regarding Guide Applications we will be suspending review of Guide applications. If you have submitted a Guide app recently and have received an answer your guide application will continue as normal. Those who are intending to submit an guide application or have not received an answer yet, do not worry we will get to you when the changes are implemented. We hope to lift the suspension going into the end of this month and return to working on applications. I will say again we are not suspending applications just the reviewing of applications and all of those who have received replies and a pm are good to continue. We are currently Reviewing the way we run applications and are making changes and implementing new things that will be announced when the review suspension is over.
Thank you all for reading, Mandolore100 (Head Guide)

If I submitted a request for a trial tour to reopen my application, and Rafox posted the time in BST, is my trial tour still going on or should I not plan it and wait for a later date?

I did not get a PM from you though.

If I submitted a request for a trial tour to reopen my application, and Rafox posted the time in BST, is my trial tour still going on or should I not plan it and wait for a later date?

I did not get a PM from you though.

What have I done now? :(

Everything should've been cleared up in PMs. Sorry for any confusion caused :)