• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Half Slab Dirt

_Luk

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
Forum Title: Half Slab Dirt
Filename: red_sandstone_normal, red_sandstone_top, red_sandstone_bottom
Resource Pack: Could be used in any
Texture description: Basicly the Normal Dirt Texture.
Has this texture already been used? If not, where will it be used?
Can be used in any Road/Terrain to make it more appealing.
Texture image:

You all know the texture, but here is it
KTaF8yz.png

Ingame Image:
JfsnX0P.png

I think this would enhance the pack, thoughts?

Last edited:
I like this. Are there any other blocks that people had intended to use red sandstone for, though? Some things might take precedence, for me at least, over dirt slabs.

You are able to make there look like there is a dirt slab though. As long as its not the first block you can use a full dirt block in the second row e.t.c

I like this. Are there any other blocks that people had intended to use red sandstone for, though? Some things might take precedence, for me at least, over dirt slabs.
Yeah thats the only probleme i see with it aswell, it kinda ruins all the red sandstone blocks, im gonna look for an alternative.

Yeah thats the only probleme i see with it aswell, it kinda ruins all the red sandstone blocks, im gonna look for an alternative.
The idea is very good but we kinda waste a block for building with stairs and slabs :/