• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Halloween Events 2017

ebvM8.png

Damn u must be sad if ur using my comments, especially the fact that its my comment :p, to say that u got banned from the server. Im gonna let u in on a secret...
No one rly cares that u got banned now. U know why. Bc u did something that is now irrelevant and everyone has moved passed it now. Ty for using my comment to tell us something we don't rly care about.
Best wishes

the sad thing is , why the hell do you have a mac, sell it and get a pc you idiot
Damn u must be sad if ur using my comments, especially the fact that its my comment :p, to say that u got banned from the server. Im gonna let u in on a secret...
No one rly cares that u got banned now. U know why. Bc u did something that is now irrelevant and everyone has moved passed it now. Ty for using my comment to tell us something we don't rly care about.
Best wishes
stop you sassiness, if you dont care then you dont reply and ignore it's simple , you replying with a stupid comment like that doesn't help, so if you don't care, don't reply.
best wishes

the sad thing is , why the hell do you have a mac, sell it and get a pc you idiot

stop you sassiness, if you dont care then you dont reply and ignore it's simple , you replying with a stupid comment like that doesn't help, so if you don't care, don't reply.
best wishes
Hmm maybe I should but then again I don’t rly care. Ty so much for ur input ooits but if u ignored my comment and didn’t care why did u reply ??? Why don’t u just ignore that ‘stupid’ comment and Maybe take some of ur own advice some day. Ty ty
Kindest regards
Although maybe we should all take this advice:
Guys guys let’s stop crap commenting on other people’s comments and get on with our lives. Gg kisos :p:);)

Last edited:

best wishes
Ooits, get to the light side again pls...

Can I just say that I love pumpkins.
Since we dont have a dislike function ill state my issues with your remark this way,

Its bad.

First of all I would like to state that, why ask the questions whether or not you are allowed to say something only to then say it without permission, this makes absolutely 0 sence. What if we as a community decided you would not be allowed to say it, then it would have already been late. Next time please think about your actions before doing them.

Secondly, pumpkins are disgusting, get over it.

yours truelly

David

Honestly I dont care, was just seeing if all my posts would get deleted, like the rest of my profile posts were. Not actually mad, and ooits, I don't have a mac you idiot, I'm not a yuppie. Also news flash, there are no demotions based on inactivity among staff. Are there demotions based on inactivity for non-staff? #double-standards
Take aways- you are mad over nothing, I'm not mad, and ranks are unequal