• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Hearthseeker Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearthseeker

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date you joined the server: January 15th, 2012
  • Application Album: http://imgur.com/a/YWxr5
  • Theme Builds Participated: Farmer Maggot's Farm(Bamfurlong), Seige Tower
  • Your interests: Sindarin/Falathrim elvish builds, dwarf builds, and nature/organic structures
  • Your motivation:I'm keen to help with Dol Amroth, I have been a fan of MCME's work, especially more recent endeavors, and would love to be part of it. I'm an avid lore nerd and Minecraft enthusiast!

Thanks for your application, and the small tear when seeing first DA again :) I'm happy that you'd like to lay your hands on some MCME builds, and from the few things I've heared from Fornad and Co. there's not much I need to doubt about your building skills ;)

I'd like you to quickly read the Artist manual, to get up to date with how the Artist life works these days: Artist Manual

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.