• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

HeartseekerDK

HeartseekerDK

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Username: HeartseekerDK
Theme Builds: Bamfurlong, Siege Towers
City Housing: Tarnost, Dol Amroth
Jobs: Linhir Road Decorating, Dol Amroth Road Decorating, Rohan Grassing and Boulder Building, River Isen Dig, Annúminas Canal Building, Gondor Farms Remembers, Pelargir Bridge Construction(Cheap Labor)
Portfolio:
Prefered Building Style: Dwarven/Human -- Let's be honest with eachother, anything.
Cheers!

I would like to give credit and thanks to Eaglz. Anything I built, he was easily able to replicate(especially on the Dwarf-Styled images you see.) He showed excellent listening skills and was able to stick to complicated structures and terraforming. If I am any skilled builder at all, he's matched me in that regard--look out for his app, cause I can't wait to see how well his goes. :) Thanks for reading!

Additional Images:
1zEv9gp.jpg

5Hwnott.jpg
d0p4mjo.jpg

Red = Me
Blue = Copied by Eaglz
Green = Built by Eaglz

Concepting:
Initial Concept was to make Iron Hills settlements along the side of a ravine with a small gate and a roofed bridge, but later we removed the roof because it started to take on an Elvish design.
To reaffirm our Dwarvish style, I built the Dwarf head statue at the end of the road and started building the two bottom gate segments above the head as Eaglz built the second dwarf head after mine. Eaglz then started to build a third gate segment while I built the surrounding terrain of the ravine.
I then built the tower that looks over the ravine--and he started building ice shown as hanging off the edges of the cliffs. I made the suggestion that we reduce the amount of ice because the server's time was set in late-summer/fall and proceeded to rebuild the ice sheets. We still had a frozen river though, as this is a northern region but the river was later replaced with a glacier by myself--then I started the process of creating trees around the ravine.
After the trees were built, I decided to make the arch over the top of the gate--Eaglz and I made serveral changes, but in the end, my design was chosen. Eaglz began copying me block by block on the side marked with green while I filled in the rest below his work area. I then went back and worked on the terrain on top of the cliff--adding grass and snow and a small cave(to which Eaglz later changed for the better.) Once the gate was complete, we worked on filling in the ravine with pools of frozen water before moving to the tower. Here Eaglz did most of the work, I have no images linked of the inside, but it's very bare bones because this was an aesthetic concept rather than a full build.