• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellaini8pani08

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello, im a new player in this server and when I enter they make me a kind of test, when you are in a kind of cave and you answer the 6 o 7 question and then you go out of the cave and im stuck there, there's no more questions and I cant do anything, help me please :). Thanks

Attachments

• 2017-03-28_19.30.10.png
    2017-03-28_19.30.10.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 307
There is a path out of the cave, at the screenshot you are standing at the path. It's a quite grassy, overgrown path so you have to look out for it a bit. Follow the path (and the arrow at the sign) and you will see the last question. The location of the last question is at coordinates -1349 43 1277 (press F3 to see your location on screen).

If this doesn't work try to connect to our discord server. The link is visible at your screenshot. There you are able to chat and talk and you will probably get help quicker.

I will be at home in about 12-13 hours from now if this is still not solved by then just post here again when you are online and I will try to help.

Hi ellaini8pani08 did you manage to get through? If not I am on the server now and can show you where you need to go, just join the Discord channel as shown in your screenshot or use this link Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.