• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved [Help needed] Finding middle earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethyz

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png

Greetings, I am Bethy!
Basically, I was watching Jesse Cox on YouTube, and came across the middle earth video.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.png

He was basically doing a tour of the middle earth server, and linked the white list
[Bare in mind this video was 2012]

I was basically wondering, is this server still around? Every link brought me here
sadly, I cannot find the server IP or the whitelist, so that I can visit and have a look round.

Responses would help, thankyou!

Hey there! The server is most definitely around and you can find the Server Ips here: Server-Ips . When you first join the server you will have to go through a "white-list quiz" where you will have to answer questions based around the new player guide, which you can find at to the most right of the bar at the top "The one with Home, Forums, etc".
I do also recommend joining TS (Teamspeak) as most of the community hangs out there, you can find a guide on how to get TS here: Ts-Guide

Hope to see you online soon! And if you encounter any problem don't feel afraid to pm me for help!

(Nicely designed post btw :D )

Hey there! The server is most definitely around and you can find the Server Ips here: Server-Ips . When you first join the server you will have to go through a "white-list quiz" where you will have to answer questions based around the new player guide, which you can find at to the most right of the bar at the top "The one with Home, Forums, etc".
I do also recommend joining TS (Teamspeak) as most of the community hangs out there, you can find a guide on how to get TS here: Ts-Guide

Hope to see you online soon! And if you encounter any problem don't feel afraid to pm me for help!

Thankyou for your help.
And I'm an admin for a big faction server, so having all these pretty posts comes in handy, lol! But yet again, thankyou.

Which one is the one that Jesse is exploring, this is what I do not understand, as there is different ones. I just want the touring one where I can walk around looking at the builds.

Great help, Gigo! I'm impressed with your welcome skills. Way more helpful than saying, well, "What the heck, dude, read the &(^%# New Player Guide! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.