• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Hip Hop/Rap/Beats Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghundra

Hardcore MCME-er
Credits
XP
Thread to post tracks, beats, cool stuff and news in. Get in here @Iru , @Fullington , @Stokie

CcVF053.jpg

Last edited:
Iru's Featurette Platter #1
Bringing you Sounds of Soul, Poetry and Art
~

Dynamic Feature of the Week: Mellow / classical composition with the sampling. Plenty of producers out there doing this. Not just hard grimey tracks you hear about getting wasted with Trap Beats

Remix Feature of the Week: Remix of an old track by Nas from one of the producers I'am following: STWO

Weekly Classic: Before Mr 'Todd Smith went onto his TV/Movie debut(which no-one really followed) he was quite known for his Rapping/Hip-Hop Days. Heres one of his chill RnB tracks

Rap God- Eminem

Regulate- Warren G and Nate Dogg

edit: La Di Da Di- Slick Rick and Doug E Fresh

Last edited:
Start the week off with something to relax to after a long Monday. Some Cloud-rap and vapourwave for the hipsters like me out there.

Hudson Mohawke - Chimes (off his new Chimes EP)

Yung Sherman - Don't_Go

Blazo - Distant Graphite

Yung Lean - Ghosttown ft. Travi$ Scott

Bones - TheNoiseInsideMyHead

If you guys are interested in this genre of more floaty instrumentals and softer sounding rap hit me up and I can recommend you some tracks/beats/artists. I know @Iru is also a connoisseur of this type of music so i'm sure he could recommend you some stuff as well, albeit they'll probably all be Australian artists haha.

Mostly everyone who is a fan of current rap right now should be familiar with the TDE label with Kendrick, Schoolboy, Jay Rock, and Ab-Soul
But these two artists are more under the radar and overlooked despite being signed with TDE, both are really good IMO and should be coming out with some pretty solid albums soon

Isaiah Rashad
Heavenly Father

Shot You Down

SZA
Childs Play (ft. Chance The Rapper)

Babylon (ft. Kendrick Lamar)

Iru's Featurette Platter #2
Bringing you Sounds of Soul, Poetry and Art

Dynamic Feature of the Week:
I'm soo glad I heard this on the radio the other day. Been really digging their album so far and its a group I'll be subscribed to for awhile. Check out their track below

Remix Feature of the Week :
There seems to be some A$AP hate around but nothing but a Trap remix for this to make up for things. Yes, no sarcasm here (atm)

Weekly Classic:
Let's take it back to dem' 808 beat days with turntables, sampling of those industrial sounds and sitcom flangers. Here's some old school hip-h0p that I've dusted of from my old YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.