• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Hip Hop/Rap/Beats Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So El-P and Killer Mike just dropped what could be AOTY today for free, listen here. I'm on my second full listen through and everything is just fire, literally nothing to complain about. Enjoy.

Here's the bonus track that they released:

Here's some bangers from their last album Run The Jewels:
Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels

Run The Jewels - A Christmas Fuckin' Miracle

Run The Jewels - 36'' Chain

Special Halloween Post [666]

Flying Lotus - Ready Err Not [not for the faint of heart/NSFW]

Eminem - 3am [scary, son]

Open Mike Eagle - Informations (ft. Kool A.D) [good lofi rap off of his album Dark Comedy]

Big K.R.I.T - King of the South [off of Cadillatica coming next week, Nov 10th]

Deleting my comment without a given reason is an awkward advance into denying the fact this thread holds the exact same purpose to the following thread. Yet, a thread that holds no similarity to another is locked under the same circumstances.

This thread is built around the posting and discussion of hip hop/rap and beats whereas the music thread is there for people to post music but not discuss it. It's the same reason there is a metal thread. I deleted your comment because it had nothing to do with this thread and was just a frustrated retort to the fact that I locked your thread about Wikey.

Personally, i do not see the articles within the Terms of Service which prevent the discussion within a thread on the forums about a given player. Yet the attempt of falsely stating it is meaningless due to its supposed 'similarity' to a thread which, shows funny pictures compared to a thread discussing player; makes no sense.

I personally think Wikey should be unbanned, that's the best resolution to this feud.

There will be no offtopic posts in this thread. I don't wont to see anymore of this cavalier attitude demonstrated any further especially the incitement to continue with the particular subject. Further demonstration of said activity will be advertently dealt with by the Enforcers and their admins. The matter will be addressed elsewhere in a private setting Ghundra has indicated.

Continue with the Beats.

I'll keep it short. It has come to my attention that some people have complained about the numerous music threads being made. To prevent further music threads, I'd like to inform people to continue their contributions to this thread from now on.

Thread Locked.

(Locked threads will be up for 1 day before they will be moved to the Archives)

Status
Not open for further replies.