• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Hmmmm

Packers25

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
So those few that will remember me, this is Packers25 :) back from the grave hahahah nahh this is my usual gaming alias, but just wanted to say hey, and that im getting a new laptop tomorrow (FINALLY) and i plan on making at least a stop if not a return for a while :)

So those few that will remember me, this is Packers25 :) back from the grave hahahah nahh this is my usual gaming alias, but just wanted to say hey, and that im getting a new laptop tomorrow (FINALLY) and i plan on making at least a stop if not a return for a while :)
And this is a derp moment seeing as how i still used packers as my user -_-

Hey guys! Yea i was looking thru some of the posts to see who was around and it brought a smile to my face to see a lot of familiar names :)