• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

House

anded

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft_ 1.17.1 - Singleplayer 10_10_2021 14_43_35.png
I have recently started getting into building things in Minecraft and this is a quick house which I build within a enclosed area. What are your opinions on what I have built and what could I do better?

Sure!
A better place for this would be creations feedback in discord as no one uses forums anymore and you are much more likely to get a quick response xD

I think overall the house looks fine maybe making the roof around the balcony a little less square (which is quite a challenge in MC)
Could do with a bit more shrubbery around the house i can see some in parts but maybe just a small amount of grass should do the trick.

Otherwise it looks alright I'm sure other people can add to this...

-Tree