• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved How can I apply to help build?

Manyayeet

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I am currently working on a plot in plotsquared, but what do I do when I'm done? Best wishes, manyayeet.

Hi Manyayeet!

If you are looking to get into building on the server and becoming an artist we have a bunch of ways to build up a portfolio and style through Plotsqaured, like you have been doing and Jobs when they are run on the server by a Foreman or Designer. If all else fails you can have a look at our active projects in the recent Times: Publish Online and if you see any of the leaders on you can always ask if they need help.

You can create a Role Application and add all the builds/jobs that you have completed on the server here: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/forums/artist.18/ . Have a read of the guideline and when you have enough skill and can show off your building well then you will be accepted into being an Artist.

The process is very collaborative and you will hopefully get some feedback and tips on how to make your builds better and closer to what we have on the server. For the moment I suggest getting to know the server and the styles we have on the map, as well as becoming a Commoner as they are known members and from there you can get to know everyone.

Feel free to ask more questions!