• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved How to get best visuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmudgerFace

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I am new to Minecraft and MC Middle Earth. I have it all running and it is a wonderful thing. However, I am curious is there are suggested mods/etc that will improve visuals? I see screenshots that supposedly are taken within the world but they look much better than what I have. Particularly with distance things. For instance I am currently planted out in front of Minas Tirith but the game is not painting the entire structure like I have seen in other places.
I thought there might be a guide or something here in the site but I have not been able to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for MC Middle Earth!

Hello @SmudgerFace,

The mod, I suggest you download is Optifine for the version you are using, with optifine your game will run smoother and you will be able to load more chunks and download shaderspacks. I recommend joining our discord, we have a lot of helpful people there if you have any more questions. It's easier to communicate with the community via our discord server as well, so try to have a look. :)

Hello @SmudgerFace,

The mod, I suggest you download is Optifine for the version you are using, with optifine your game will run smoother and you will be able to load more chunks and download shaderspacks. I recommend joining our discord, we have a lot of helpful people there if you have any more questions. It's easier to communicate with the community via our discord server as well, so try to have a look. :)
thank you, on discord now

Status
Not open for further replies.