• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

how to get best world shots

por favor can someone tell me how to make this?
1643293427306.png

How to increase your render distance over 64 chunks for WINDOWS- Only should try this with higher end pc's or your computer will explode
1. Make sure minecraft is closed
2. Make sure optifine is installed (Version 1.16.5). Go here if not -> OptiFine
3. Type in windows search bar = %appdata% to find .minecraft folder
4. Inside .minecraft folder there is a options file below the folders, open that with notepad.
5. Edit the line renderDistance: to the chunks you want. 200 is the max I would recommend. Higher the chunks...the better PC you need.
6. Save your changes and close notepad.
7. Load up minecraft and check your setting where chunks are displayed to see if it has changed. (edited)
Jump

How to increase your render distance over 64 chunks for WINDOWS- Only should try this with higher end pc's or your computer will explode
4. Inside .minecraft folder there is a options file below the folders, open that with notepad.
5. Edit the line renderDistance: to the chunks you want. 200 is the max I would recommend. Higher the chunks...the better PC you need.
7. Load up minecraft and check your setting where chunks are displayed to see if it has changed. (edited)
Jump
this from discord screenshot channel pinned message by: mershy

Jump
it doesn't work in me thou

Jump
how this totally works???

how this totally works???
Does your Minecraft launcher currently running while you’re changing the data in option? It doesn’t work to me at first when I change the render distance while the launcher is running. You need to close your Minecraft launcher then go to %appdata% -> Minecraft folder -> inside the Minecraft folder scroll down find the [option] then open it with notepad then find the render distance from 48 you can change it to 200 but in my experience I can only go with 150 my launcher crashes when I make it 200 so make sure your pc is compatible to it.