• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Human100 Limited WE application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human100

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
I'm back at it again applying for stuff, i hope this one will be faster.

When did you join?​

22nd of July 2019.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?​

I am an artist and I have been one since the 27th of march 2022, so that is around a week and a half ish.

How experienced are you in FAWE?​

While I have barely any prior experience in it, I have been spending the last couple of days In builders refugee learning all the basic commands,
and I think I have an avarage knowledge of the basic commands, and the risks that come with them.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?​

For more advanced commands probably, I can always learn more, but for the basics i should not need to much help. If I'm having trouble I will
look at one of the several websites I have been using to learn WE. I will of course also ask for help if any issues arise.

Why do you need this badge?​

It will be an amazing help when building. I'm currently working in Moria and in moria you need to copy a lot of pillars, walls, etc. So it would save me a lot of time when building. It will also be a great tool for the future to make builds.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?​

Always being sure of what you are doing and never guessing. Always make sure when doing a command that everything is in order and nothing wrong can happen.
Also not abusing your WE and using it for uneeded stuff like trolling. When you don't know how to do a certain command asking or looking up for help before testing stuff.
In conclusion be mature and use common sense when using WE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.