• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Human100 Minigame Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human100

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hullo thought it is about time i do this.
  • When did you join? 22nd of July 2019
  • What is your current rank? Artisy
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? Sadly not regularly, im still not comfortable with it but i im assuming it is not needed to get the badge just recommended?. When i build up confidence i might start talking more.
  • Why would you like this badge? Well first i want to have the oppurtunity to run minigames. But i also want to run minigames to help entertain the community and my fellow artists when the guides are to stubborn to run pvp. It will just be fun to have and be able to run stuff. plus i really enjoy geoguesser and there is not enough of it rn.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? It really depends, if im working on a lot of builds i will prioritise that as any good artist would, but if i need a break after a long time of building i will run some games. Or im not really working on stuff i will run it a bit more frequently. So it really depends on what im doing.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? I will add the classic human spin to it. Now if u dont know what that is then figure it out. Seriously tho, ik the community well, and i will make sure to listen to everybody, when people request maps and stuff i will listen. I also wont overrun minigames since that can make them stale and boring. I will try to keep it casual and fun. Idk really else what to say. I will try to keep it fun snd if people dont like what im doing i will change and evolve, i will always listen to the players.

Im writing this thing on my phone late at night so if im repeating myself a lot or my sentences are a mess thats my excuse.

Application accepted

Have you ever had such a quick response to your application? I don't think so, but also for you, I recommend to look through the minigames manual and the race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have more questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.