• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted HyprNinja's Animation Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyprNinja

Builds diagonally
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : HyprNinja

When did you join MCME : 28 July, 2019

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: Guide, since 6 February, 2021.

Which WE badge do you have? Limited World Edit

Why should we give the animations badge to you? The animations on MCME were from the first one of the major things that blew my mind. One of my first memories of MCME was warping to Bree and seeing an animated gate for the first time. It is an experience that I would love to be able to replicate for new adventurers around the map. It is an amazing feature that I think should get used to its fullest. Right now with just maski and D3rr3x doing animations I feel like not much is happening. With this badge, I would do my best to help them and provide an even more amazing experience for new and old players alike.

What to you is a responsible and mature player? Holding this badge gives a lot of power that must be used responsibly. This badge isn't a toy, its a tool and a responsible player has to recognize that and not use it as a toy. He must know how to use it and the consequences that might happen if he doesn't. A mature player has recognize when something is and isn't appropriate. The player must always seek permission to create an animation before even trying.

Hey Hypr,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. I assigned you to a practice area plot at /warp animPractice_HyprNinja.
Please read the animations badge instructions: Animations Badge
Then use the Animations plugin manual. Copy some builds from main map to your plot and make them animated to get comfortable with the plugin. Tell me when you are done to get a final trial animation.

-Eriol

Hello Hypr!

You have been doing a very good job with your animations, so we have decided to give you one final test!

I want you to animated the iconic scene where Aragorn kicks a helmet and breaks his toe. I would like to see it done on a 45 degrees angle, so you will probably have to use an armour stand. It should also get triggered only when you run/walk into the helmet. Extra points in adding a sound effect.

2021-05-18_19.29.37.png
You need to do this on the main world. You should have access to the commands at this moment. You will also find a plot, large enough, waiting for you at the animation location.

Good luck!
- D3

Last edited:
Congratualations on achieving the animations badge!

Your final test has been accepted and will stay on mainworld.
You have also been added to the animations team and you can now make animations on all worlds.

Well done! if you have anymore questions let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.