chezspuder325 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Oct 1, 2020 #1 My gamertag is chezspuder325 and I can't click on option B on question 6 of the quiz, can somebody please help?
My gamertag is chezspuder325 and I can't click on option B on question 6 of the quiz, can somebody please help?
_Iru Former Moderator Manager, King/Valar, ASIS Captain Supporter Commoner Credits 0 XP 3 Oct 9, 2020 #2 @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem?
chezspuder325 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Oct 9, 2020 #3 Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Yes, I got on again yesterday and I'm still having the same issue.
Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Iru_ said: @chezspuder325 Is it still a problem? Click to expand... Yes, I got on again yesterday and I'm still having the same issue.
Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Oct 9, 2020 #4 I believe this might be a problem with some client mods. Do you use Forge or BadLion client? If so try to join with unmodded vanilla client.
I believe this might be a problem with some client mods. Do you use Forge or BadLion client? If so try to join with unmodded vanilla client.
chezspuder325 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Oct 9, 2020 #5 Eriol_Eandur said: I believe this might be a problem with some client mods. Do you use Forge or BadLion client? If so try to join with unmodded vanilla client. Click to expand... I do use Badlion, thank you. I'll have to try it later.
Eriol_Eandur said: I believe this might be a problem with some client mods. Do you use Forge or BadLion client? If so try to join with unmodded vanilla client. Click to expand... I do use Badlion, thank you. I'll have to try it later.