• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

I found some awkward footprints in a river at Lothlorien

The80sWasBetter

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
At 4494, 100, -1858 there are some footprints in the river, I asked a builder currently on the server if it was on purpose, and it was. However, I thought that it looked really awkward to have footprints on water so, I've come up with a suggestion, we could build some of the rowboats that the fellowship used (3 if I remember correctly) with some footprints inside of them showing the direction the boats are going (it might still look strange but it will be better than Jesus footprints). I think that a boat at Dol Amroth will do the trick.

Screenshots:
1568849904861.png

1568849938716.png

Sounds like a plan to me, however I would wait until we update to 1.13 so we can waterlog the boats so they look a lot nicer, otherwise we may forget when we fix all the derps (unless Eriol's plugin takes care of waterlogging blocks too)