• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

I got an idea for the texture packs when we update to 1.13 or 1.14

Slowlex_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello guys! I think we could change the texture of the trident to a spear if we haven't used that texture so far. then we could create a bit more detail in regions like gondor or rohan by putting them into the hands of an armor stand or we could use them for a cool look on the pvp server.

Well, we could also retextrure one of the 1561 durability states of diamond swords to look like a spear. Even with 1.12 we already have about 10,000 of possible items. Tridents will add another 250 items.

The problem is that we need someone to make the textures :p

Well, we could also retextrure one of the 1561 durability states of diamond swords to look like a spear. Even with 1.12 we already have about 10,000 of possible items. Tridents will add another 250 items.

The problem is that we need someone to make the textures :p
Did someone say they need textures?

(Seriously just message me if you need any, but have a clear description and a picture and I'll make it)

Your wish is my command
Rohan:

Elf:

Dwarf:

Gondor:

Orc:

Goblin:

Uruk:

Last edited:
In case you were like, "hey Fire, it seems kinda rude that you ignored the other races races and only made spears for the Rohirrim and Gondorians", well, do I have news for you! Added 6 additional spears to my original posting... Its rainy today and I was bored.

Last edited: