• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

i know no one cares, but...

JCHorsky

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
it's been a while since i last joined the server, but since you all basically taught me how to build, i've decided to make a post to tell you how i've been doing.

i've joined 2 server's build teams since then:
blaze is a large pixelmon and survival/prizon server, and it was my mcme builds that i've taken screenshots for my artist app that actually got me the role! (somehow) i worked for them for about 2 year before leaving, and then i joined phantom, (another) pixelmon server that, while new, is growing rapidly. i only stayed with them for a few months, but i found it fun.

i'm not in any team now, i'm thinking of applying to a server soon, but i can't find one i'd like to apply to. (any suggestions?)

thank you guys so much for helping me during my early builds, and throughout my whole time on MCME. i can't overstate how much you guys taught me, not just about how to build in some virtual game, but how to work with a team and how to make an application. i might not be going online much now, but i'm still building and working hard.