• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved I was commoner on my old account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownieb79

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
I originally joined this Server as Marceline2k, i worked my way up to commoner and became what i would consider a regular of the server, then my computer crashed and i didnt have a computer till i got a new one today. i also couldnt remember how to get into my old account so i just bought a new one (Hornswoggle79) and i was wondering if i could just get commoner back, and what i should do to prove to you guys i am actually Marceline2K

I originally joined this Server as Marceline2k, i worked my way up to commoner and became what i would consider a regular of the server, then my computer crashed and i didnt have a computer till i got a new one today. i also couldnt remember how to get into my old account so i just bought a new one (Hornswoggle79) and i was wondering if i could just get commoner back, and what i should do to prove to you guys i am actually Marceline2K
How long ago was this? Was it the old commoner rank (before 2014/2015 or something) or the new commoner rank (2017-now)? I think that the holders of the old commoner rank have to earn it back the normal way.

How long ago was this? Was it the old commoner rank (before 2014/2015 or something) or the new commoner rank (2017-now)? I think that the holders of the old commoner rank have to earn it back the normal way.
No it was the new commoner Rank, i even have a couple plots that i did as Marceline2k that i could show you guys if that helps, Darki might remember me I dont know

No it was the new commoner Rank, i even have a couple plots that i did as Marceline2k that i could show you guys if that helps, Darki might remember me I dont know
I'm not sure who can give you the commoner rank, but I'll vote for you just in case.

Okay Thank you, I really hope I can get it back, do you know anyone I should message who might be able to give commoner back?
If there is somebody with a red name online, ask him. This is no guarantee that he'll give it to you though, it shouldn't take too much activity to get it back the normal way.

Status
Not open for further replies.