• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled I would like to help

Reddad05

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
So i have been on the server and i loved it the deatails and all was perfect but when you explore hobbitton, rohan, gondor, elven lands and isengard you want to go to morfor but...

There is nothing there and i would love to ask if i can help in mordor section and start creating the landscape and start to create minas morgul as it the start of mordor in the edge of that mordor section or maybe just doing the shelobs cave nothing too big but just something to go mordor for and yo not to be disapointed when went there. thank you you can conact me in demirkucukdemiral@gmail.com if you want proof i can build i can send photos of my on going builds.

I also created a themed build area but sadly i dont know how to go back to what is the command

So i have been on the server and i loved it the deatails and all was perfect but when you explore hobbitton, rohan, gondor, elven lands and isengard you want to go to morfor but...

There is nothing there and i would love to ask if i can help in mordor section and start creating the landscape and start to create minas morgul as it the start of mordor in the edge of that mordor section or maybe just doing the shelobs cave nothing too big but just something to go mordor for and yo not to be disapointed when went there. thank you you can conact me in demirkucukdemiral@gmail.com if you want proof i can build i can send photos of my on going builds.
Mordor terrain and a lot of the locations including Minas Morgul and Shelob's Lair have already been planned out by our Designers and Head Builders however what's holding us back is that we can't start building Mordor before we've updated our server and server plugins to work in 1.13 which takes a lot of time as 1.13 basically restructured the code of the entire game.

Also, looking through all of the applications takes a lot of time so to streamline the process those in charge of Artist applications won't even look at your application unless you follow the format in this post Artist Application Format so please update your application to follow that format if you're interested in building on the server. We would be glad for your help.

Thanks ryttyr. I have a question i ahave started making my aplication but will there be a problem in the fact that i am very new to the server...?

Thanks ryttyr. I have a question i ahave started making my aplication but will there be a problem in the fact that i am very new to the server...?
There's no minimum required time you have to have been on the server in order to make an application however for your application to be accepted it has to prove that you can build in the style and high standards of the server but it doesn't have to prove this right away, you can update your application with new builds and images as you improve. Just remember to post a comment in your application saying that you have updated it, otherwise the application reviewers won't get notified that you've updated your application.