• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

If You Could Be A Country, Which Would You Be?

I would be switzerland because wars would not be a problem for a neutral state. And i could keep my language too.

Last edited:
Ooh, I dunno lol.

I love underdog countries, ones off the beaten track.

To name some, Mauritania (Africa), Bosnia Herzegovina (Europe), Belarus (Europe), Bolivia (south America),Laos (Asia), Kyrgyzstan (Asia).

From where I've been and what I've heard, Kyrgyzstan is very culturally diverse, as well as historically stunning (it combines Arabic Princes with Russian Tsars), as well as the one of the least famous [places on the planet!

Mauritania isn't as safe as the previously named, but is sooo overlooked by nearby The Gambia and Morocco. It's (once again), a hybrid of Arabia and Western Africa.

I'd probably choose Kyrgyzstan, as it's me really, quiet and underrated :p