H HelloWORLD2007 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Jun 13, 2020 #1 I logged in and joined the server, but questions dont appear and I keep getting kicked out. Did I do something wrong? Please help...
I logged in and joined the server, but questions dont appear and I keep getting kicked out. Did I do something wrong? Please help...
Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Jun 13, 2020 #2 If the questions don't appear you'll probably have to enable chat in Game Menu -> Options -> Chat Settings -> Chat: Shown About the kicking I can't say much without seeing the message you get when being kicked.
If the questions don't appear you'll probably have to enable chat in Game Menu -> Options -> Chat Settings -> Chat: Shown About the kicking I can't say much without seeing the message you get when being kicked.
H HelloWORLD2007 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Jun 14, 2020 #3 Thank you so much I'll post an image soon!
H HelloWORLD2007 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 Jun 14, 2020 #4 How exactly does the question appear? I set chat:shown but they dont appear.
Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Jun 14, 2020 #5 Questions should appear as chat messages when you step on the pressure plates. To answer press 't' to open chat and then click at the answer.
Questions should appear as chat messages when you step on the pressure plates. To answer press 't' to open chat and then click at the answer.