• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Im_Vex's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

im__vex

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Thread title: im_Vex's Guide Application

Minecraft Username : im_vex
Date Joined : 09/01/2018
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: In a hole in the ground in Massachusetts, USA. I play after school between 3:00PM-8:00PM most days of the week (i work on either mondays and thursdays or tuesdays and fridays at 4:00PM-8:00PM, and every other weekend 7:30AM-2:00PM). And on the weekends anytime after 3:00-8:00PM.
Are you regularly on our voice communication? To be honest i am in like over 15 active servers for all types of games (mobile, console, pc and different communities) so im not really active in this one, but since I am on all the time I can easily make this server a priority if I get this rank. Ill be on discord a lot even if I dont get this rank, and I am always in voice chat when I can.
Do you talk on our voice communication? As mentioned above, I havent much yet, but I am going to start becoming MUCH more active when I receive my beefy computer this week. (I am on my old one now which is antiquiue) You have my permission to ban me if i dont live up to my word ;)
What makes a great Guide according to you? A good guide is not a person who resides to helping other newcomers only when he is in the mood (ex: ignoring a annoying noob). A good guide is actually not what i strive to be... I strive top be an outstanding guide by always welcoming newcomers, calming down them darn annoying noobs, staying parallel to the times I stated above, being flexible, very kind, and supportive of others. But throughout all of these topics, an outstanding guide must be knowledgeable of his surroundings, his history, and what he says or how he acts, not only in the game, but in voice chats. I have shown that throughout my 7+ years in the mobile gaming community (I have 700+ active followers on twitter, and have been in 2 top gaming organizations for mobile games ;) and I have over 150 subs on you tube with over 30 videos) and i strive to keep it going as I mature. I am in love with what mcme is doing and I have been following you guys for years, I just havent had the time or right devices to help you guys out. Thanks for reading me well thought-out essay, and have a good night. btw i live in eastern standard times ;)

Thank you for applying for Guide, Vex.
We will discuss your application among ourselves and get back to you with our decision privately on the forums. If you have any questions, be sure to message any Guide on Discord or the Forums and we'll be sure to answer them!
Until then, remain patient while we discuss and good luck!
-The Guide Team
(This thread has been locked from further comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.