• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Interactable items/blocks

918kid

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When will the pipe weed pipe, and the Ring of power items function correctly? Pipe-weed producing smoke, ring of power applying invisibility. Does the plug-in require updating? Or is it a lost cause? Will more items become intractable as well?

What happened to the animated doors? Will they ever return? Or is that also abandoned?

TL;DR Where are the fun items like pipe weed and animated doors?

At this point, animated doors will return when Marozzo, as he knows how to work them, is able to return to the project as he has become extremely busy with ongoing real life obligations.

well, i suppose i can take a crack at seeing if i can create a working plug-in for the doors. if the other guy doesnt mind that is.

well, i suppose i can take a crack at seeing if i can create a working plug-in for the doors. if the other guy doesnt mind that is.
Oh it works, it just needs some polish from someone who understands how it functions at a deep level.