• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Interior decoration models and blocks/textures ideas for the Mordor RP

TotiGonzales

Head of Resource Packs and Media
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hey MCME! As most of you probably already know the first version of our Mordor Resource Pack is about to come out. This version will still be missing a couple of blocks and certain details that we know from the Gondor RP, so I've been assigned the task of getting those details into the pack and hopefully have lots of them by the next release. Now, of course, I will be converting some of the models and textures we already have for interior decoration in the Gondor RP but, I can imagine that you also have some suggestions for models and textures you would like to use while building in Mordor. So this is the thread for that.

In order to keep it organized, I'll be having a list of all the accepted suggestion in this top post so before you go down and write your suggestions please take a look at the list. If you want to add something to a suggestion you can do that by replying to the original suggestion. I would also love it if you could provide a bit of information about the ideas you will be posting so I don't have to guess when modeling/texturing.

Lastly, I would encourage you to give us as many ideas as possible but not to freak out when your suggestion doesn't get accepted and one from someone else does. It's possible that someone else made a similar suggestion but explained it better. Let's keep this thread as clean as possible! Thanks!

List of accepted suggestions:
Barrel:
qvwfA.png

Basket:
images (3).jpg

Mug:
download.jpg

Hanging Meat:
download (1).jpg

Bottles:
Spirit_Bottles_Catalog_image_gallery.jpg

Brazier:
Brazier-of-the-Fire-Drakes.jpg

Stool:
ocs04na_offcut_stool_natural_main.jpg

Chair:
images.jpg

Plates:
images (1).jpg

Pan:
images (2).jpg

Ropes:

Pot:
4557317802_ff93893392_b.jpg

Hides:
tanning2-300x225.jpg

Cabinets/Shelves:

Smoke:

Tools and Weapons:

Last edited:
The pan from the moria resource pack. This would be nice to have for interiors :3

Arde, you know that in the moria rp we have plates and other things, which are actually crops?

“Flat” stuff or small things will be on red stone blockstates FYI, I plan to snatch some Moria models but that may not be till the second version

How much has the mordor rp changed since last year, when I built my version of Cirith ungol in this rp ?

Can we copy the diagonal support models from Moria, assigned to certain coloured glass panes, to the Mordor rp? It is seen a lot in the movies Mordor architecture, like here in the tower of Cirith Ungol:
nHmSU7C.png