• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Internet Browser

spike010

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
I'm just curious about what internet browser people use. Internet Explorer? Firefox? Chrome?

Share your browser with us!

I personally use Mozilla Firefox. I originally used Chrome but I started to get frustrated at it..

internet-explorer_o_269567.jpg

I remember making an incredibly similar thread like this before the forums got wiped and made a poll. Roughly around 80% use Google Chrome, then it was the rest like Firefox and Opera with about 17% and then a few odd people who somehow survive on IE.
Google Chrome is my browser.

I make this thread into a poll.. it'll make checking out the result easier :D.

Edit: I can't :(.

I am a chromer, you could add safari for us mac users. (I wonder if it is possible to download IE for mac :}

At school, we use Surface RT's. You can't install programs on them, so we are forced to use IE. Please kill me :p.

Last edited:
At school, we use Surface RT's. You can't install programs on them, so e are forced to use IE. Please kill me :p.
Yeah my school's computers are kinda screwed up. They have Chrome installed, though it reboots your computer every time you try to surf the web with chrome. That leaves Firefox and IE, and my teachers tend to make you use IE (for reasons I don't know, they refer to it as "The big E in the bottom corner").

While I was prac teaching I got a portable version of Chrome for the students to use and put it on their group USBs. =p I was able to use the Chrome apps as well (the biggest plus for me as a teacher).

Hmmm stuff like that happens, but I just don't lose other peoples stuff.

So other people don't lose my USB I got small Koala plushie and a heavy key chain to attach it too (and the tiny USB has an effective cover for the electronic parts even if little babies decide to slobber all over it). =D

I use Chrome atm,
I used Firefox before but I hated the scroll speed.
And I just HATE Internet Explorer

Last edited:
I use Chrome. I'am Google Fan Boy, appreciate it's apps and functionality, although the browser on IOS tablets is a joke at times.

I use Chrome because I love anything Google, and it's super convenient to sync all my bookmarks and such across computers and my phone. Although it runs like crap on my phone.