• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Introduction MCME items / books

_Iru

Former Moderator Manager, King/Valar, ASIS Captain
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Just a quick submission; is there a possibility for new players to the server to automatically be provided with useful items in there inventory such as the book of warps (typically given to players typing /library give Warps). As such, it may also be a possibility of creating a book that does contain Useful Commands and/or a book as place holder for a FAQ/New Player Guide book.

Could almost spawn these as a kit (Introduction to MCME Kit)

Almost 99 percent of newer players to the server always seem to open this chest at Spawn (see below)

2020-11-07_01.45.03.png

Some bypass it and ask on how to play on the server. Something that automatically provides them with these items would be ideal which in turn may retain players for more in the chance there aren't helpful hands around to assist them.

Just as a promoted update in the matter, I have been working on a draft rendition of the New Player Guide book which contains various permalinks and interactive/ executable commands players can utilise whilst reading it. Should expect to have it completed tomorrow and have it hopefuly reviewed.

The chest was supposed to be for my commands book, until I got sick with warping to spawn and refilling the chest every day
Painful times

Unfortunatley I am running into some hiccups as the coding for the books seems to be rather long. I've given the issue to one of our developers to troubleshoot