• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

IRL Pictures

Umm... So I figured you lovely, beautiful people haven't seen me in a while so I thought you might enjoy.
SdDCfaQ.jpg
I AM CHEWBACCA AND NO ONE CAN FREAKIN STOP ME
TXBVZEA.jpg
I KNOW MOST OF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SEXINESS IN THIS PICTURE:cool:
:cool:

Found this again, the person that does not look ugly is the singer I made elvish translations for ("Oonagh") and who got astonishingly famous throughout germany and even a bit beyond. (The ugly guy is me). Also, that reflecting stuff on my jacket wasn't meant to reflect the flash that crazily, but it looks kinda fancy...
Met her on a concert of her and got some backstage time there :D
FSP5sFq.jpg

Found this again, the person that does not look ugly is the singer I made elvish translations for ("Oonagh") and who got astonishingly famous throughout germany and even a bit beyond. (The ugly guy is me). Also, that reflecting stuff on my jacket wasn't meant to reflect the flash that crazily, but it looks kinda fancy...
FSP5sFq.jpg
First of all: you look far from ugly, secondly: prepare your disc user
tumblr_mtoxfz4VWx1sbavuuo1_500.gif

View attachment 1304
" Backstage time " if you know what i mean