• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted iSMiTHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Smithz

Moria Hall Professional
Credits
XP
  • Date you joined the server: 2012
  • Jobs:
Project Leader of Harithilien.
Deputy Leader of South Ithilien.
100s of jobs when artist and 100s started when staff.
6 houses in Minas Tirith, also ran the sewer jobs.
Built 12 Houses in Edoras whilst.
Camps and terrain in Ithilien.
Ran Osgo jobs.
Supervised the rivendell revamp.
  • One or multiple links to screenshots of any builds you made:
rVBvsaE.png

Harithilien - I was project leader, did lots and lots of terrain, ran lots and lots of jobs. The area is bigger than the shire.. http://i.imgur.com/rVBvsaE.png

Ive worked on so many different aspects of MCME over 4 years, with my builds here and there.
EzvERJX.png

Built this back in the day with the artists.

UvWeZDO.png

(Nostalgia Card) Myself running a river dig back at the 2014 Summer Celebrations. Little cre in the background :')

• Recent Themebuild: Haudh-en-Arwen
0R4D5Ui.png
R0L50rO.png

U45r2JW.png

• Your interests: I like communities, Minecraft, teamwork, lord of the rings, climbing, music and lists.
  • Your motivation: Surprise! Some people may know me, some people don't. I disappeared last year due to work being too much. However on my return, I have felt out of place in the mcme community. By applying for artist I aim to get back involved with jobs and current projects in the greatest server ever. ;)
Cam xx

Status
Not open for further replies.